SANTA CLARA RIVER WATERSHED COMMITTEEMEETING #78Thursday, December 13th, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (New Location)Ventura County Government Center, Hall of Administration, Multipurpose Room 800 S. Victoria Avenue, Ventura, CA 93009
1. Welcome & Self-Introductions
2. Introduction to Project List for IRWM Plan Amendment – Lara Meeker (9:00-9:15)
3. Group Discussion of Submitted Project Forms – (approx. 3 minutes per project) Everyone (9:15-11:00)
- A list of projects and all project forms can be found in a Google Drive folder here.
- Each project proponent will be asked to share the project description and which goals of the IRWM Plan/SCRW Vision the project helps to achieve, i.e. the benefits.
- Please indicate if interested in Round 1 IRWM Implementation Grant funding.
- Projects without a project proponent or partner present will be briefly described by the Watershed Coordinator.
4. ACTION ITEM: Approve Submitted Project Forms for Inclusion in the IRWM Plan Amendment (11:00-11:10)
5. Proposition 1 IRWM Implementation Grant Program Update – next steps for project selection, Lynn Rodriguez and Lara Meeker (11:10-11:20)
6. Set Date for Next Watershed Committee Meeting – Lara Meeker (11:20-11:30)7. Adjourn – Happy Holidays and New Year!